The Australian YMCA Institute of Education and Training
The Institute provides a wide range of community based education, training and employment services across Australia. With campuses in Brisbane, Perth and Melbourne and distance Learning capabilities the Institute offers flexible, highly personalised service.
Our services include:
A private Registered Training Organisation (RTO) the Institute offers nationally recognised Vocational Education and Training (VET) in all states and territories. Our most popular programs include:
- Sport and Recreation (including First Aid, Aquatic Education, Fitness Instruction, Personal Training, Outdoor Adventure Leadership)
- Youth Work
- Information Technology
- Business Management
- Volunteer orientation
- Education and training, including Work place Trainer and Assessor courses
Our full scope of recognised training can be found on the National Training Information Service (NTIS) web site www.ntis.gov.au . (Our code is 3979).
The Institute also provides community education programs as part of our commitment to lifelong learning.
The YMCA offers a unique combination of national program leadership, and training experience across a range of industries.
Specifically, the Institute offers the following in relation to education and training contracts & projects:
- Professional research, information gathering, and analysis; and clear and user-friendly documentation.
- Consultation and validation of work with key industry stake holders
- Learning strategies meet differing industry requirements and reflect current successful practice.
- Training delivery is of a high standard; delivered at an appropriate level. Adult learning principles are applied intelligently.
- Innovative instructional design skills of the highest standard are applied to flexible learning materials development
- Professional development materials and programs are of industry best standard
- All materials for publication, whether print based or in multi media formats, are presented to professional publishing standards
In summary, the Australian YMCA Institute of Education and Training promises to bring to bear its significant industry credibility and specialist education and training expertise to deliver project outcomes of high quality and usability.
Research organisations and those with learning materials development requirements are invited to explore our capabilities by contacting us.
Australian YMCA Institute of Education and Training
level 1, 88 Market Street
South Melbourne. Vic. 3205
Phone: +61 3 9699-7655
Fax: +61 3 9690-2835
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For course information or information specific to our Brisbane, Perth or Melbourne campuses, please contact the campus managers directly using the 'Campus locations and contacts' below.
Campus Locations and Contacts
582 Heidelberg Road, Fairfield
Tel: 03 9403 5027
Fax: 03 9403 5100
201 Star Street, Carlisle
Tel: 08 9 473 8400
Fax: 08 9 472 7522
107 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley
Tel: 07 32531738
Fax: 07 32531711