YMCA Ballarat is a community based organisation which delivers programs and services to build healthier, happier and connected communities. We work in partnership with local government, non-profit groups and other community service organisations in the areas of recreation, health and fitness, children's services, youth and family services.
To develop and provide a high quality developmentally appropriate, educational program for the children for whom the Teacher is directly responsible. This program is to be based on The Kindergarten Philosophy and either the VEYLDF or the EYLF and developed in consultation with the parents of children attending. It also needs to be responsive to the needs of the community, and take into account the National Quality Framework.
To apply, please provide:
• A cover letter referencing the job number and addressing the key selection Criteria
• Current resume
• First Aid Certificate
• CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificate
• Employee Working with Children Check
YMCA, including Boards of Directors, is committed to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people in accordance with our Safeguarding Children and Young People framework. YMCA requires that all applicants undergo satisfactory screening prior to commencement, including but not limited to:
• A national criminal history check;
• An international criminal history check where applicants have worked overseas;
• Holding or obtaining a Working with Children Clearance/ equivalent in accordance with state/ territory laws;
• Two reference checks.
The YMCA is equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity