RE3 - AW4
41 - 53 Miller Street Epping VIC 3076
Thomastown Recreation and Aquatic Centre TRAC
52 - 54 Main Street Thomastown VIC 3074
Whittlesea Swim Centre
50 Walnut Street Whittlesea VIC 3757
Wednesday 24 July 2019
As the successful candidate, you will:
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Enjoy working with children.
• Have the ability to work as an active team member
• Have efficient customer service
• Have a friendly mannerism
• Be punctual, reliable, trustworthy and committed to shifts
• Be a qualified swim teacher
• Must be available to work Mon-Sun & School Holidays (Weekends Essential)
• Teaching experience preferred
The successful applicants will hold the following current qualifications:
• Current Employee Working With Children Check
• Current National Police Check (no more than 6 months old)
• Current Level 2 First Aid (minimum HTLAID003)
• Current CPR (minimum HLTAID001)
• Austswim/Swim Australia Qualification
All applicants will undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment. All successful applicants will be subjected to a National Police Check and be checked against the Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme. YMCA Whittlesea is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To apply: Submit your resume and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria to Effy.Vasiliadis@ymca.org.au by the due date of 24th July, 2019.