Results of the the Victorian Aquatic and Recreation industry awards have been announced.
The award winners at YMCA in both categories of facility and individual awards are as follows:
Awards won (YMCA Facilities)
- Aquarena Aquatic and Leisure Centre, which is managed by Manningham YMCA, won best health club.
- Congratulations to all nominees, including Casey ARC which was a finalist in the centre of the year.
Awards won (YMCA Individuals)
- Linda Freake, from Eltham Leisure Centre, was named most valuable employee.
- Nicky, from Endeavour Hills Leisure Centre, won group fitness instructor of the year.
- Jane, from Macleod Recreation and Fitness Centre, won personal fitness instructor of the year.
- Ian, from Cardinia LiFE, won duty manager of the year.
YMCA Victoria CEO, Peter Burns said he was “thrilled Y staff had been recognised for the dedicated work they do in their individual communities to create greater health, happiness and connection.”
Congratulations to all YMCA’s nomination winners at the awards.
For a full list of award winners and nominations please follow this link