Across the globe, there is a completely new and different world of work evolving.
- A 15-year-old can expect to have 17 jobs across 5 different industries.
- As technology evolves, jobs, people, communication, problem solving, and collaboration skills are more important and sought after in workplaces.
- 20% of all jobs are already remote jobs, creating flexible and hybrid work with more diverse employees being able to access work.
- Young people are becoming job creators, not just job seekers, with entrepreneurship on the rise.
- Lifelong learning including reskilling, upskilling and learning on the job are the ‘new normal.’